Recent Blog Posts
- Apr 23, 2013 To Guess or Not To Guess? SAT Version You may have heard of the SAT’s notorious wrong-answer penalty. Get a question wrong, and not only do you not get the point, but you also lose an additional 1/4th point. It sounds cruel, but it’s really just there to … Continue reading →
- Mar 19, 2013 When should my child take the SAT and ACT? As you undoubtedly know, the college admissions process has many different components that students must juggle while simultaneously challenging themselves with rigorous courses and demanding sports and extracurricular schedules. When you factor in college visits, PSATs, SATs, ACTs, application essays, … Continue reading →
- Feb 19, 2013 SAT/ACT Diagnostic: March 16th Hey, Juniors and Sophomores, want to cut your test prep in half? If you’ve been dreading spending months prepping for both the SAT and ACT, Pacific Learning Academy has great news for you! We offer a comprehensive SAT/ACT Diagnostic Test … Continue reading →
In-Home Tutoring and High School Credit
math • science • spanish/french
english • SAT/ACT prep & diagnostics • study skills
- One-on-one & small group attention.
- Personalized tutoring that uses your child’s textbooks and materials
- Bi-monthly progress reports
- Familiar with local school district curriculum and demands
- Has proudly maintained 100% satisfaction for all 7 years.
- Exceptional tutors who bring convenience and warm rapport.